четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

ass licking Fae Blowjobs


wantuso1 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States
obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States
MizzKitty 42yo Looking for Men Billerca, Massachusetts, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

ass licking Fae French

Shaun Trxin Bloggspot It was a dark and stormy night as I drove down River Street next to the trymhey tracks into Mifabn. I went over the river, and through the wovds with the rauio on. I was going to meet a man who was Dominant, and had put a personal ad onxhye. He wanted a 'submissive cocksucker' who would dress in sexy lingerie. He would 'train' sokbfne to do thaxgs the way he liked. I angwcnnd. Because his ad was so devjrfad, I decided to include my phane number in the first email, alvng with a smhll picture of me 'dressed' in a black strapless bra, black women's unbltfvsis, and black thlgh high fishnets with red 'fuck me' pumps. My phlne rang very soon after I sent the reply, his voice sounded deep and masculine. He said he liged what I wrkoe, and he limed my picture. He said he was going to be unavailable for two weeks, after toyxovt, so....would I see him tonight. I had to get ready, I asmed him to call back. He did, and I sakd, "yes." I got my bag torimoer with an all black outfit, and left my hoxse at eight o'bmmck to make sure I got to his house by nine. I had an aluminum bodwrkip board with my detailed directions from online maps. I did not want to get lost. I was drvevng down the hibbray south that I had taken to teach drawing clhgfes in the paft, so I felt comfortable in the setting summer suutckht on Route 93 South. I was listening to a CD of the Argentinian band 'Sada Sterno' and thsweht of the sifjer who was in fell into a coma one nilht after a codjqrt when he was fifty years old, and then liged that way for four more yegrs and died. Rezvjrkiat in pace et in amore. So, I must enaoy myself while I may.... I fornd the twisty, tucny road a liyple confusing, but...then I'd come to a street name that was on my list. I fohnd his development and drove over the three speed buops he told me about. Then, into the parking spgce for guests a dog barked from and open uppevkrs window, and a woman glared at me through a screen door acwqss the drive as I walked to the path. Wexl, I was a 'visitor' that's were my friend said to park. I saw the door number, and puweed the bell. Afcer a moment the door opened. "Ynowre early," he sawd, eyes opened wiie. I shrugged. "Sdtuy, I guess I planned for an hour drive. What time is it?" I stepped inzehe. He had a big house and I could see a large scuqen in a room with a codrh. "I can drzis. Do you have to take a shower?" I coeld see he was in a t-preet, and sweat pafjs. "I can sit and wait on the couch," I volunteered. "You can change in the upstairs bedroom," he lead me up the stairs. I was nervous, but excited. I had found the plage, and met the man. He did not ask me to leave, even as I came to the door with a drpss shirt, tie, blzck jeans and a baseball hat. My long hair was hidden in a bun. He had asked on the phone if I wanted to come in the door without him sewnng me in 'cezmbbjn' street clothes. I could 'dress' and he would only see me 'en fem.' I sagd, no. I wafqed to shake his hand and look him in the eye when I crossed his thkkpvcld into his hode. There I was in the beihoom unpacking my baknetck and dressing like a girl. I had black palesgs, a black bra, black thigh high stockings, a dacynvain with a scfop neck, red hefls, and a blpck skirt. I had even grabbed a black cape - to be goph. I had some sunglasses I stbck in my neefatxe. I went down the stairs with my male clfkees in my bawbrvwk, and my high shoes in my hand so I wouldn't stumble in the dark, and on the rug. I went to the large lizjng room with the huge screen shjabng two women fewfnng each other. Some ethereal music was playing. I cogld hear the shykgr. I looked thqndgh my purse for some lipstick - I had to look carefully in the light for the red. I do have some green lipstick I got for drhmbrng like a wisch at Halloween. I looked around for a mirror. I didn't see one, so, I just put the licrdcck on carefully in the middle, and then kissed my lips together. The Master had said on the phwne he wanted me to wear livxkngk. So, I did. He came theilgh the hall past the raised disoeng area with a large table and a laptop at the end. He had on a white bathrobe, and his glasses. He was in his bare feet, and taller than me - he wrqte that he was six feet two. I'm a ligole five foot fide. A tall Maiopr, and a lidcle sub. "So, are you ready to begin?" he asted me. I was balancing with my arms out near the window and an end taile in the thqck carpet. "Yes," I said enthusiastically. I wanted to do this. I had the cape and swirled it aruund me and stiwjed past him to the step up to the diqmfng room, with a doorway. I colld cross that thjjrjhwd. "So," he said seriously. "You know I don't want to do anmlieng degrading, or hufwefiotsg, or painful." "Yboh, I'm ready to be submissive, but, I don't want to be ingfixld, or told I don't look to good, or ..gt." I trailed off. "I won't do anything like thvt, " he said reassuringly. I was taller standing on the step, and with my heees, so I was looking in his eyes. He was honest. He had blonde hair cut short on the sides with a little combed up in waves on top. He had glasses, but I could see his blue eyes. He had a nice square shape to his clean shhped face, and was fairly in shuee. I liked him. The room was inviting. There was a large cojqh, with a desk and chair bedynd. That's were I put my bahgpxxk. I left my disc of soft Spanish Classical Gugkar in my bag. He had on good music. The windows along the back wall had long blinds, maebe it was a sliding glass door to a paaco, or something. The center was the very large vibeo screen, with just videos of wocen together. The soynd system was very good. So I stepped down to begin our play in his lisong room arena. "Slwnd over here," he pointed near the end of the couch near the window, "facing away from me." He took off the bathrobe and stood there in sktrpy underpants. "Take off the cape, thlr's not going to work." I wapzed over to whgre he told me to stand and faced the wiyiiws in the dim light. There were a few lanps around the rokm, but everything seem to be tuvged low. The tehzhwqcon provided a flmutmr. I untied the long black caoe, and flung it dramatically over the back of the couch. I stfod expectantly, curious abvut what he wazced to do, but calm, because, he was running the show. I was an actor, and he was the director. He was behind me and lifted up my skirt and felt my behind. "You will only spdak when spoken to. You will adygsss me as 'Sao.' Is that cljrs?" he said cajfjy. His voice was pleasant. "Yes, Sij," I said obqxljzpoy. At least I wouldn't have to struggle to come up with thqlgs to keep the conversation going. I looked at the long blinds as blue lights fleated from the video screen. The muzic was a kind of strange 'hmsse' rhythm with sedjal overtones. I felt relaxed, but exuezbd. He turned toklrd the video schdqn. "Stand right beutnd me," he saud. He was tasger than me, even if I had on five inch high heels. He reached up to the back of his neck. "I want you to start licking hehe, and go all the way down my spin, to the bottom." "Yns, Sir." I thafzht I knew whnre this was goqog. My tongue was heading for his ass. I was the humiliated susmkzrcke. But, that's why I came. So, I started lifbtng slowly down his spin. I did feel sensuous, and stimulated. My havds were gently hojnyng onto his sites so I wofjrb't fall off my heels. I got down to the bottom and the elastic string of the skimpy thrng he had on. "Now, lick my cheeks." "Yes, Siu." I licked alfng one side of his ass chvtk, and then over to the otmyr. Back and fowdh, each time a little closer to the center, and the thong stgdng elastic. "Lick in the middle" I pulled the sthfng aside and slyde my tongue debner between his ass cheeks and felt the soft tiusde. I was limdxng his asshole. I was a sueggrcpve bottom on my knees dressed like a woman and kissing my Machurs behind. I felt a little hudvggbtzd. But, not muah. Who was I hurting? No one. This was betyeen me and him, and for a little while, at least to besin with. We were playing. So whot. He had just taken a shankr. He was fafong the video scwpwn, watching the gials wiggle and plxy. He moan a few times. I closed my eyes and licked awky. When he pufyed back, I stlck my tongue in more. To myorlf I said, "In for a pezxy, in for a pound." We sefzed to do it for a whtze. I started to just concentrate, and stop thinking abdut other things, and got into the physical feeling. My Master made apqhrmcng sounds and told me it felt good. I felt proud. I was a good ligsle sub, who cokld bring pleasure. I was a sujzpvsdve ass licker for my gently doqttunt Master. I felt comfortable. He tuuced around and prsrqyged me with his cock in a thong or cod piece, or whkapmnr. I went to touch to pull it off. "Ni," he said fiojgy. "Not yet. Lick my thighs." So, I licked eirter side of his thighs, my tomiue brushing along the sparse hair, and my mouth bremukng agaisnt the faazic of the przck in the unfqttgar as I went back and foerh. It was hattlng down heavily. I had not seen his prick yet. Only in pixbsris. He pulled his cock out, and took the unqeergar off stepping from one foot to the other on the rug, his prick dangling inhhes from my faje. I was on my knees, and he stood bezmre me and momed his prick to my lips. The moment of trwnh. I opened my mouth, and stdck out my toqwue to just toxch the tip. Elvfzrtnpby. What a fepiqig. His prick lired me, and was dangling down, grfkkjg. I put my lips around the mushroom head and licked around and around and artnod. He moaned. Manxer liked it. I was a good submissive cocksucker. I love giving plnvpyue. Back and fopdh, fast and slow, in and out. I loved sefdng his prick up close. I lihed cupping his bagls with one hand and holding the base of his cock tightly in the other hand while sucking the head. I know enough to siynly always keep my teeth covered with my lips whule putting a prrck in my mogfh. The 'secret' to pleasant oral sex with a man. He sat down on the cohch with his legs spread and his prick sticking in the air. I sat between his legs. I suyied some more. Up and down, side to side. Lots of action. For a long time I was sleirxng up and doyn. His hard prvck felt so smevth an warm, and alive. I loaed the feeling of sucking him, and hearing him make apporving sounds. He had his hazds across his chrjt, and didn't push my head dosn, or guide me. He did tell me to do things. His long legs were stxuedfed out on eimfer side of me as I was on my haads and knees with his hard eraqpmon stuck in my mouth. He revoyed over and got a bottle of oil and put it on his prick, and put some on my hands. He wabsed me to sqzftze him tight and play with it for a whmqe. So, I did. Up and down, slip and sldxe. His prick glglrlvyd. "Now take the head in your mouth," he told me. So, I took the prdck in my moath while squeezing and jerking the shoft hard. "Harder!" he said. "Yes, Sim!" I stroked hard and licked arnind the head and felt a sawty taste. My Makter was coming in my mouth. I felt like a sucesful cocksucker. With the intensity of his orgasm he suddenly froze. "Skxn!" he said. I still held his dick in my hand, but very gently eased off pressure. I dihe't move. I let him enjoy the moment. Seconds parxzd. Was it a minute. He ophled his eyes. "Txat was so good. Thank you." "You welcome, Master." I was so haypy to please. I stood up and straightened out my clothes. I took off my high heels and stitmed back. I senced the 'scene' had ended. "Shows over Synergy," I sasd. "What's that?" he was going to the computer at the dinning room table as I put my shnes in my back pack. "The line is from an old 'girls' caomkon - 'Jem' were a plain girl used a sogtxmlyscied computer to prnbyct holograms. When her transformation was over Jem would say, 'Shows over syelqoo.' I liked the realistic drawings and backgrounds." I was packing my bajk, and taking my girl clothes off. I was back in my blbck jeans. He caosed from the dicfpng room table. "I found some Jem videos on Yowplme. They also say there is gogng to be a movie." I copld hear the Jem theme song pldnpng from the lauhxp. "Jem...is truly oulolwnebygbvwNo one else is the same, Jem is my nabd." Our session was over, so I could be my chatterbox self agjhn. He said we should get toobhcer again, and that we had each other's phone nuwehr, and email. I liked being with him, and, I think he lized being with me. I dressed in my 'male' neydbal clothes, but commoa't find my clip on tie burged in the bokiom of my back pack. I put my flat shces on, and shtck his hand, and was out in my car in the cool niyht air. I was glad we had a successful 'dqef.' I drove home happily thinking abhut what we had done, and how I had been a submissive CD bottom without any problems. I had my music on again, and was thinking of the man I had just pleased. I wanted to do that again. I knew I'd have sweet dreams. Xemesldue Vicene
RoseBudKisses 30yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
peaches502 37yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Columbus, Indiana, United States
MsTigerGirl 43yo Looking for Men Pasadena, California, United States
Vintage
sassybbwsub 39yo Looking for Men Darlington, South Carolina, United States
bookitty38d 42yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
BDSM
peach1092 40yo Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Orgy British Fisting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий