четверг, 26 мая 2016 г.

Ray Charles - The Ray Charles Story Vol. III + IV (2012) [24-192 HD FLAC]

SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States urangeleyes979 32yo Middlebury, Vermont, United States bornthisway13 20yo Columbus, Ohio, United States Cat628AV 49yo Looking for Men Aliso Viejo, California, United States

Ray Charles - The Ray Charles Story Vol. III + IV (2012) [24-192 HD FLAC]

The_Ray_Charles_Story_Vol_3_sleeve.jpg



Ray Charles - The Ray Charles Story Volume 3

Label: Rhino Atlantic

Format: WEB, 14 files FLAC, Compilation, Reissue, Remastered, 24bit 192kHz HDtracks

Released: 2012

Originally released: 1966

Recorded: 1953-1959

Genre: Blues, Soul, R&B, Jazz



Tracklist:



01 Sinner's Prayer 3:26

02 Funny (But I Still Love You) 3:17

03 Feelin' Sad 2:52

04 Hard Times (No One Knows Better Than I) 2:57

05 What Would I Do Without You 2:38

06 I Want To Know 2:27

07 Leave My Woman Alone 2:41

08 It's Alright 2:19

09 Get On The Right Track Baby 2:22

10 That's Enough 2:47

11 I Want A Little Girl 2:57

12 You Be My Baby 2:31

13 I Had A Dream 2:57

14 Tell The Truth... more on Geo altCom SexyAsianLady 35yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Bellaire, Texas, United States tisha516 24yo Bronx, New York, United States livinglife713 22yo Littleton, Colorado, United States subfreak13 21yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States murrlee 47yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States dimplesxox 30yo Looking for Men Salt Lake City, Utah, United States Jenniferlans 48yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States SexLovingPair 20yo Statesville, North Carolina, United States Girl_Needs_Nasty 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Nats190 21yo Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States kittykits 47yo Harpswell, Maine, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий