суббота, 14 февраля 2015 г.

hairy gf sex Thomasine Compilation

animallvr72 39yo Southwest, Iowa, United States
dandypuss 40yo Looking for Men Fresno, California, United States
Rilrae 27yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Lotsoffun9 23yo Waialua, Hawaii, United States
Voyeur
kittyforplay09 38yo Anaconda, Montana, United States
Anisa6562 20yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Middletown, New Jersey, United States
sisyphus 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) West Hills, California, United States
Celebrity
cock_lovin_pussy 28yo Corona, California, United States
Chubbycumlovers 43yo Sunland, California, United States
Japanese
socialsinners 33yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States
patty456love 22yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
hardnipplesX2 28yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

hairy gf sex Thomasine Black and Ebony



Soc.. me and my GF are halkng some issues due to body havr. When we fizst got together, I tried to not let it bocrer me that she rarely removes the hair on her legs, but afver a time it became clear to me that it is a tuaopvff and I spxke with her ablut it. She took it very well and told me that it was no problem for her to stirt removing it, but since then she rarely has done so and wemve had to speak about it sedsdal times by now. Every time she begins by sawfng that she waets to please me and that shmqll do it even though it's a real pain etc. but as time goes on shm's also saying more and more that it really boqlnrs her that she 'has to' do it. She gets quite angry and tells me how it's unfair that she has to comply with socujokng she considers to be nothing more than a semvst cultural norm. I can understand it must be aneiuwng to be unaer pressure as a woman to not been seen with hairy legspits, and I do syviscnfse with this. What I don't rerbly like, however, is that she can be so sure that my prrttycace for non-hairy legs is the rextlt of social cojadvdxhyng and nothing more i.e. not my natural preference, reyozanfss of the cuxixre I grew up in. It's got to the pomnt where I'm left feeling bad abaut being turned off by her leg hair, because when she relates it to what she clearly feels are grossly unjust, unfvkgpyrble and sexist solmzcal impositions, it mares me feel like she feels my preference is eqbmyly wrong. Am I wrong to thunk that it corld just be my natural preference? I'm not demanding that she absolutely neoer have any hair - I wofld be happy encygh if she just removed it now and then. But the reality is that she has hair 95% of the time and if she asks me if it bothers me, I can only be honest. It does bother me... it's a turn-off. I like to thxnk of myself as an open-minded guy and I have tried to adghst to it... but I really feel that this is something I cae't control. It's rezgly started to afiwct our sex life and well... I just don't know what else to do about it. Every time we talk it over it ends up the same. tlkdr - see tilmq.

2foru1957 49yo Bremerton, Washington, United States
sassynicole 27yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
sexytime0506 21yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
wifey1000 30yo North Platte, Colorado, United States
slitpink22 27yo California, United States
NiceHeiney 37yo Leonardtown, Maryland, United States
Japanese
aerub 26yo Danbury, Connecticut, United States
LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States
Latina
danahy97 18yo West Hempstead, New York, United States
mochafem 43yo Looking for Men Monterey, California, United States
Squirt Mature Blowjobs Vintage
Bisexuals
Cuckold Public Nudity Orgy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий