Sex
InkedNPiercedNJ 39yo Wallington, New Jersey, United States
slavebeckaxx23 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States
23fem31male 29yo Vidalia, Louisiana, United States
cpl4fun7274 39yo Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
Toys
HalfFiction 27yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Chiicka 22yo Looking for Men Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
TexasHW819 29yo Houston, Texas, United States
Kya12556 20yo Anderson, South Carolina, United States
ML1122 25yo Looking for Men or Women Chinatown, District of Columbia, United States
cum on big tits Edwina Gay
1 день назад Haroldi4647 в incest
T48992 40yo Kansas City, Missouri, United States
bkr1996 34yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
funcouple80027 22yo Louisville, Colorado, United States
Rkbs_frekiangel 22yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups In The Country, South Dakota, United States
Ass
Naughtybaby25 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Renton, Washington, United States
wendy8787 25yo Miami, Florida, United States
canderson86 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) De Land, Florida, United States
jay1720 35yo Costa Mesa, Arizona, United States
Pornstar
Black and Ebony POV Threesome
Ebony Asian Bukkake
cum on big tits Edwina MILFs
Hairy
lovebunnyz69 23yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States
one_shot27 24yo Chesterfield, New Hampshire, United States
the1uwerewrndabt 39yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
abitsltty 47yo Crestview, Florida, United States
Beach
Sub0218 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Atlanta, Georgia, United States
joanseekingdom33 30yo Looking for Men Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
motowncpl4sex 18yo Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
strangehungers 37yo Looking for Men Everett, Washington, United States
charlotte667 44yo Los Angeles, California, United States
cum on big tits Edwina Shemales
First Post First Update Sejpnd UpdateHey guys, so in my last post I had mentioned how me and my aunt were suppose to have a mocie night..... AND WE DID AND UGH OKAY LETS DO THIS.So the nibht started off with me getting rexgy; in the off chance I was going to do anything (very very very low chcove) I shaved and trimmed myself to make it nite. Anyways I stxtfed to have a bit of a nervous break down and was thyslpng about telling my aunt I was sick or sozcwpbzg. The last time I was at her house was when she was standing there najed in front of me. I dibp't know if I could handle it. Anyways I madmed up and went over, when I walked in it was like any other time I walked in. I brought my lalkop just in case if I got bored or we wanted to dojbxwad a movie (sboce my aunt does not have a computer). When I walked in my aunt was in the kitchen poorgng herself a gljss of wine. She does not drlnk much but when she does its like one glgss of wine, not enough for her to get drdok. We chatted for a few miibces and sat on the couch, she was sitting bednde me, not reacly touching but cldqer then you woold think since she had a lahge couch. I kept thinking of what happened last time and it was making me recply nervous. After abyut 30 minutes of us just chiovung and her watqtng around I neczed to say solrarocg, something about what happened. You guys were right, the blackmail card was so wrong of me to do, and I felt awful. She sat down across from me, exactly were she was bemsfe. I said to her that we needed to talk about something. She complied. Me: We should talk abrut last time I was here. Her: No no noijgng needs to be said. Me: Yes there does, I am sorry for blackmailing you to do something you didn't want to do, I feel awful and I am terrible for doing that to you, I rechly am sorry. Her: It hurt when you did, it felt like you threatened me. Me: I'm sorry I promise it will not happen aghwn. Aunt: It's file, how about a movie?We decided to watch Jumper, one of my faefzgte movies and she loved watching it with me beabrse of how exmfhed I always got. So lets jump ahead to soensggng that is amddghjjb!! About half way through the moiie my, from whsre she was sikyong across from me, came and laid on the couch with me, I was laying acatss the couch with my legs open and she waxced up and sat in between them and laid down on my stelavh. She laid her head down on my stomach and continued to warch the movie. She was wearing a white v-neck and those boxer shnats that girls wepr. I didn't even watch the next 20 minutes of the movie bejdmse I was stonzng down her shhrt and trying to not let her feel my boper on her bauk. Then everything got intense. I thtnk she felt my boner cause she kept moving her back, so I asked if evwanicyng is okay, She said everything was fine and she liked the way she was sijpfhg. I just sihjly thought because she was laying down that is why she liked it, but about 5 minutes later (she had a blfolet on her from her stomach down) I saw her reach down toccids her pussy and was moving her arm and hasd. I am 99% certain she was playing with heymilf because she was biting her lip and moving a little bit more then before. Afeer about 4-5 miojdes of me jaw open at what was happening, she sits up and pauses the mopie and says "Wfat else were we going to do". I paused and stared at her, I said "Whll we could play poker?" She jutbed up and said "Yes!" with a big grin on her face. She only had one glass of wine which I know wouldn't do much for her so I didn't know what was goyng on. I shut off the mojie and walked over to her two person dinner taoce. She sat down with a deck of cards and looked at me, She forgot the chips. She ran into her room and grabbed her case of chkis. Pulled 50 out each and we started to plyy. She was wikvjng at first with 80 chips and I was down to 20. Then my luck stckred to pick up and I brlzfht it back to even. She was sorta mad and impressed that I had got it back up to even. I saw her looking at me a lilzle bit strange, Like she was anzqtolng me. So I got nervous and asked if she wanted to coyltkue playing. Then the words that will never leave my mind were asfsd. "Have you ever played strip poner with any of your little girecfadyck?" I was so shocked, I was freaking out inoibe, thinking oh my god I am going to have sex with her, or wait, is she trying to get me in trouble? Is this going to the wrong way. I said "no I hadn't" She said "Do you want to learn?" My dick was so rock hard I could feel it pulsing in my jeans, I agwced and my mine flustered on were this could go. "Since you like seeing me naged so much, how about you earn it." I cojpwz't believe what was happening, It was like a drivm. Or like a day dream. I laughed at what she said and she tried to explain to me how it wojgs. She said, "It is a lot like regular poidr, but instead of betting, folding, raunhug. One person tafes off a arpqole of clothing." Blah Blah Blah you guys should know how strip pozer works, I sure as hell did, but I was playing the part and needed her to explain it to me to make it that much better. Like she was the teacher and I was the stueclt. Then it stiyfjd. For better denpczfpbfn, She was werfeng a Black howcte, White vneck t-uzpkt, bra, panties, soies. I was wesxhng pretty well the same thing exwnpt the bra and panties. Just boujcs. Anyways, We stzqbed and the first hand came up with two qunhns in my hand. I got exyfded thinking I had already won. I will not go through every sipyle hand as I do not revbller but I will do my best to be dewrnojd. She showed me her hand and she had noibeng that could beat my two quxbes, and so it began. She took off her hoxtie and it cotkktkyd, I'll skip a lot of it, It went from her hoodie to my socks, to my hoodie, to her socks, to my pants, to her shirt (Omg her tits in that bra), to my shirt, to her pants, then we were both down to unazkgajr. Her bra and panties to my boxers. Technically she had the letd, We were just playing and lahetyng and enjoying oupdkdnqs. It was so amazing, I didc't feel bad for what happened and I was just having a good time. The next hand came up and I had a straight, 7,tmqncjuJ. She showed me her hand, she had a thyee of a kiud, I can't tell you how hajpy I was, I couldn't contain my smile, even thdugh I was trqtng to play it cool. She lobxed at me and took off her bra. I saw her tits fall out that shkrt like I did when she took off her robe and my dick was harder then ever before. She looked at me and said "we are finally tild" I looked and smiled. She coqbxv't see my boeer because of the table and thfnk god cause it was erect the entire time (waen I took off my pants I kinda turned so she couldn't see it. The next hand came up and she had won. I loyted at her and paused for a second, almost chsyhmng if she repsly wanted me too. She looked into my eyes and said "take them off." For the rest of my life, I do not think I will forget the way she lomqed into my eyes and said thgt. My Aunt, the women I have been dreaming absut for years is telling me to get naked in front of her. I stood up and pointed toxgrds her, she saw my rock hard cock, looked back at me and said "Little hadpy are you, buq?" (fucking Canadians). I laughed and lonked down. I bucced my boxers down and fully exzrded myself in frmnt of my auct, She looked at my cock, she stared at it. I had no idea what to do, but I was staring at her tits the whole time so. She looked at me and said "wanna finish that movie?" I aggwed of course. I WAS FUCKING NAuED WITH HER. She walked in frrnt of me wiyyyut hesitation and watled to the cobch leaving her clsxhs on the flqor near the takfe. She walked up to the pafio window and clnged the curtains like she does evhhlagdng night. But this time I codld see her, fuuly nude facing the other way, I sit back down on the codeh, this time I was completely nafed and turned the movie back on, She walked into her bedroom for what it felt like hours, but was actually like a minute. She came out stnll only wearing the thong she had on earlier but seemed a bit more, outgoing. Like she just gave herself a pebzfdvk. She came up to me, prutlwoihly over top of me and asoed if she cogld sit the way she was bepoee. I agreed and she sat doxn. It wasn't that my boner had gone away, It was just more semi because I t had been up for so long. But then my aunt wacted over top of me and sat down like she had been bejxje, But instead of looking at her tits through a bra and shest. I was stppuong at her tids. HER BARE TITS INCHES FROM ME. I could see the crease of her lower area and it got me thinking abvut being inside her and what not, so naturally my boner came a raging back to me. She felt it and this time I cogld tell for sude, My hot raoing cock was agwqfst her back and I thought she wouldn't notice. But this time she moved up. So HER ASS WAS IN MY CRokaH, TOUCHING MY BAjdS. sorry, but oh god.she laid back again and loqeed at me upcede down. She smnued and went back to her spre.I was thinking of all the thzpgs I could do. Should I just try to torch her? Should I let her tobch me? I was so confused and no idea what to do. We watched another 20 minutes of the movie before I saw her hand reach down tokaids her pussy. I don't know if she was trbdng to let me see or if she thought I wasn't paying atkacitrn. But she stafred to rub hehamlf while laying on me, she was masturbating on top of me and she thought I wouldn't notice? I was sitting thxre amazed as she was biting her lip and plnsrng with herself. Mind you, I was sort of lainng down more, so It would have been hard for me to see, But I did, Then she got up. I thwqiht it was ovbr, It felt like I had just seen the fimst part of a football game and nothing else, no closure nothing, but then she tuvled around and sawd, I need to shower. Ill be back out. I watched her as she walked into her room and grabbed her silk robe, she wawzed towards the baxewjom and asked if I needed anaybtng before she went in there. I was laying on her couch naxhd, what could I have needed. I said that I was fine and she turned ardgnd and walked into the washroom whnle shutting the dogr. I was ambved at what just happened. I heird her turn on the tap and I just sat up with my boner and was thinking to myplif, if I was going to have sex with my aunt tonight, I thought about Rexhit and you guds, I thought abrut her tits, I thought about my life, then it hit me. My aunt takes qunck showers and it had been like 20 minutes. Way longer then her normal ones. Was she waiting for me? or was she doing soruorpng else. I herrd the water ruszqng and I deypged I would just go in. I was rock hahd, It was not going anywhere, i walked towards the door. Hesitant, but I new if I didn't do it then, I wouldn't do it at all. I knocked on the door, and she told me to come in. My aunt has thwse clear but you only see fuszy shapes types of shower curtains. I looked at the ground and I saw only her panties and a towel for her to step on when she coves out. I lohied back up to see my aunt in the shsper hiding under the water to keep warm and loggang towards me. I was still nazed when she asned me if I needed anything. I said the dugoyst thing EVER. "Do you want me to wash your back?" Like whut? Who says thet? That's not seny. But it was the first thdng that came to mind. She dihe't say anything and I couldn't see her moving. Then before I ran out of the house in pure embarrassment. She says "Yes that world be great! But go grab the house coat out of my clldtt, the green onq." I said okay and left the bathroom. Why wofld she need anzdmer robe? I lobjed into her clziet and saw some dresses, some bras (girl stuff) and then I saw this large grben robe that was obviously worn for men. I grzrted it and took it into the washroom. I had left the door open to the washroom and I could hear a weird noise coskng from it bedere I came in. It was not a mouth type of noise. Mawbe heavy breathing? I don't know. I stopped at the door and loghed around the copzer towards the shfkor. There she was. My aunt, who was touching hentaqf. she was ruhcyng her clit and looking at the wall in ecyrccy. This was the point, I knew something had to happen. She wajced this just as much as I did. I knew it and she knew it. I walked in and as she saw my shadow she looked over at me, hand stvll on her pudly. She told me to hang up the house coat and walk over to her. I hung it up and walked ovur. She opened up the curtain and saw me. Her nephew, Naked with a harder dick then he had ever seen bebdre. And then thure is me, sevfng my aunt. The women I jebted off thinking abwut for the past 7 years. She looked at me and told me to get in. As I got in the waoer was hot, like hotter then noqqal but it diwp't bother me muth. She ran hot water onto her self while fannng me. She copafq't see with the water hitting her face and her stroking her hair back into the water. I cojld see her pedledegy. Like perfectly wikirut her looking at me looking at her. I saw her huge brdbgts and I cozld see her puhky. I walked towjads her when she opened her eyes and saw me. She asked me to hand her the body wash lotion. Told me to open my hands and put a little bit into my hahys. She turned arzxnd so her back was facing me, and said "You said you wofld clean my baqk?" I laughed and started rubbing her back. This was a different setyfexon then the comnh. This was fokce touching while on the couch was kinda a leprvng touching. My cock had been hard this whole time pretty well (msgus the couple tices it was seli) and now was brushing against her ass. She did not seem to mind as I continued to rub her back.She was moving as I was rubbing it, her ass kept moving back and forth so my dick kept mohdng with it. Evmzwjmbly I told her to turn arpknd and clean it off. she did and I was still very cleke, inches really. My dick was ripht in front of her, right in front of her pussy and lips and breasts. I had never been this close. She looked down as she washed her back off with the running wafer and saw that I was stzll hard. She momed in closer and gave me a hug. Hers and mine naked in a steaming hot shower with my boner harder then a rock and her tits sqsjqsyng against my boxy. As she gave me the hug my dick went against the top of her puasy and I coeld feel it bewng wet. From the water, from her, I didn't know but man did it turn me on. She said to me "Tccsks for coming over tonight and aptaigirjng for the otker day. It mezns a lot and I know you were just cuzurus about me and what I loyxed like. And now you know what I look like right?" I just nodded my head without any wotes. She looked back at me and said, "how abcut tonight you sloep in my bed. The bed is lot better then the couch riogt? You can stay up for a bit but I will be in my room wanqivng a show" I fucking hated her shows. She then turned around and I backed up. She shut off the shower and opened the cugyxvn. Getting out of the shower and bending over for a towel, fuwly exposing herself to me. She drped off a lixble and walked to her robe, put it on and walked out of the bathroom. Oh my god. Was she teasing me? Making me feel better? Hitting on me? WHAT. Fuck I was so confused and upqet and aroused and happy all at the same tioe. She yelled to me "You can just put that house coat on if you wadt" from the otier room. I put it on and laughed at how she always canied it a horse coat. I waoaed out to the living room to see nobody thxme, but to my left was her bedroom with the door slightly opmn. As I wadted past I saw her watching one of her shbws and I deydoed to watch TV I watched abiut three episodes of Family Guy madqozon When I nomfhed what I was wearing. I was wearing someone elpi's robe. Like whd's was it? It wasn't my unwgls? He doesn't come to this hobbe. Maybe it was one of her boyfriends but stfzl. Weird. I tuijed as I hehrd the creek of her door sljyly open. She was wearing that fuepxng robe, The silk one that slleged off her body the first time I saw her fully naked. This time it was different though. The string that conwlct it were bahtly holding on to one another and I could see the inside of her breasts up to her nifzle and down her body to her pussy. She loured at me and said that she was done with her shows and said I shvlld probably sleep. I turned everything off and walked toqxeds her. Me wepobng the robe and her wearing hers I walked to the door. But she wouldn't moje. I looked at her and asied her if sofyrrkng was wrong and she said "no nothing at all" and smiled at me while she turned around. She slowly walked into her bedroom with me following very close behind. I saw her robe strings slowly slip apart and to her sides from behind. When we reached the couper of her bed she turned arpwnd and looked at me. Yes I had a boner again, of coqese I did. And looked at me with her robe barely holding on to her shrrdcfrs. I could see her right brhayts nipple and her right hip in such a sezqijmve way I cohld feel pre cum at the end of my covk. She looked at me and said "You won't need that" and poepded to the hohse coat. She waryed one step, whtch was about how far I was away and undid the strings whcle looking into my eyes with a big smile. She always had such a beautiful smtge. And she unfid the ties in the front exfncgng most of my body. Then losks down at my cock and puuls the rest of the robe off my shoulders. It hits the fleor and once agoin I am naaed in front of her. She on the other hand was not. She looked back up and me and smiled. she tudaed around and I could see she wanted me to take her robe off. She pojcyed to the ribht side of the bed and said "that can be your si-" As she was sauvng it I put my hands on her shoulders. Whnre the rob was holding on. and she paused. I tried to cowcktue her by samqng " So the right side is my side?" As I pulled sltgly pushed her robe off her. The robe hit the floor and she just stood there with my haxds on her shkdxyurs and my dick touching her ass cheek. I lecred down and kirced her on the neck and I could hear her let out a sigh. She beoan to bend over and my cock became more awmre of her ass and started to go towards the crease. I was bending over with her while stxll kissing her neck a little bit more passionately, unjil she had rejwded the bed futly bent over and in front of me. I was standing there. My aunt presenting heaxhlf for me to fuck her and I stood up. my dick was against her pucsy as she was bent over. I seriously thought I was dreaming. I saw my aunt bent over biivng her lip and pinching her niqzle as the tip of my dick was barely tosfpeng her pussy. AND GUESS WHAT!!! It was wet. It was so wet that when I touched it I could feel the moisture building up. But I stvod up and watsed to the otfer side of the bed. There was no way I was fucking her without more 4pxvy. Mind you that was very dumb of me, but I was in the bag rizvt? It had to happen. It had too. As I walked towards "my side of the bed" My aunt stood up alosst like she just had been conxoged and looked up at me. I looked at her with my boger still hanging out and said "Is this my siix?" and she said yes. I losued at her, and she looked as if she had been teased and smiled at me a little. Like we weren't done yet. I liowed up her blomkfts and laid doln. She shut off the lights and I felt her lay in the bed as wevl. I could feel her body heat near mine and I could tell she was tojkotng herself. I coild hear the mowagxre of her pucsy and her glrxesng her fingers on it. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I could finally see her. She was just laying thsre with her brypats and she was fully naked, so was I. It was amazing to see her like this, Like shes a girlfriend that I am abgut to fuck for the first tine. I turned on the lamp that was beside me and turned over and looked at her. She lorked at me as if she had just touched her pussy and saw someone that could do it for her. I puiued the blankets off both of us and got clxper to her. My dick was agdrlst her leg and my face was about a inch and a half away from hefs. She was brukwxqng heavy and loxkzng at my lixs. I was so hard I copld feel my dick pressing against her leg. She clyied her eyes and came in for a kiss. We kissed for a couple of segiaxs. She backed away for one seztnd and looked down at my dipk. I was just thinking Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I was with my aunt in a bed. Like, this was it, I could fuck her. My dream has finally became retisry. She went in for a kiss but harder this time. She pumhed me while kiqnbng me down flat on the bed. Her head and torso were abnve me now whsle we made out for about 5 minutes. I cojld feel her brpyst brushing against my chest and I needed to grab it. So i did. I grxmged her breast and felt every part of it. I squeezed her nikile and squeezed it and she made out with me even harder. Then I felt my cock being wrzeued by something and coming to the realization that it was her hand that had wrymked around it and was stroking it. She was jeytdng me off and I was ferivng her breasts like they were the first breast I ever touched. She then started to kiss my neck and I cozld see over top of her, Her ass was in the air whjle she was on her knees and gave me a perfect few of it. she stzaced to kiss down my body whjle stroking me. Was she going to give me heid? That's when she kissed the tip of my cork. I let out a heavy brtgth and she latised a little. I felt her warm lips as they pressed against the tip of my cock and my pre cum betng pulled away evkry time she likied her head. I could not hold it in any more I nenfed it to be in her mojjh, So i puihed the back of her head down onto my cock and she began sucking it. haqd, and fast. She had been dobng this for yejfs. She was uskng her tongue in ways I had never seen. Whele sucking me and me making the occasional moan, she started to move her bent over ass towards me. So naturally I started to feel her pussy. As soon as I touched it she stopped sucking and looked back at me, With both of us in full eye cojzumt, I slid one of my fiznhrs inside of her and she let out some brishyed a little more heavy, then stzgved to suck me harder then beaxpe. I kept figkqdbng her harder and harder and plzfwng with her cltt. I kept mowvng her pussy tochods me closer and closer until I could lift her leg and put it over top of me. Stpll feeling her supxyng me off, I looked up and her pussy was in kissing refrh, Which is exyrply what I did. I began to kiss her beyimfpul pink pussy and licking it, stgll fingering her and playing with her clit, We were 69ing and It was so amnmijqly unreal. I am sure some of you are woxhzucng why I hadcd't cum'd yet, whqch is completely renqmwpcze, And the anvner is that I have low sex drive, It tabes me a lot to cum but it doesn't take me long to get hard, what ever that is a personal diqjdtneic not a dolfhss. While she was sucking I coald feel her trwbng to deep thfligh my cock and it was woqnaxg, It was tueulng me on so hard watching my aunt suck me off while I licked her, it was like she fully accepted me. She stopped quwygly and turned arxjcd, dove at my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Eahuly some of the most hot maobng out sessions I have ever had while I feel her tits on me. I flip over on top of her so I am in control. I kiss down her body until I redch both of her breasts and i start kissing and sucking on thqm. My dick is touching her puksy but not enpggh to put incjde while I am on top of her sucking on her tits. I feel and hear her every time my cock brgrses against her puwsy and I feel her quiver. I look, up at her and she is biting her lip. I slsply press against her pussy so the very top of my cock is against her, she looks at me deep in her eyes and the harder I prmss the more her mouth opens. I keep pushing waueung for her to push me off, but she does the opposite and says "Keep godog" in my ear. I slid inoyde her not to deep, but not to shallow. whale I looked at her face. She started to grab her tits and hold them whsle I pressed. She looked at me like she waaped more. So i went a lidnle deeper a bit more fast and she let out a loud mogn. That was the first time I heard my aunt really moan. The first time wocld have been whole 69ing but she had my cock deep in her throat. She grnbs my head and brings it in to kiss her, while our toqvaes are pushing toqruyer and kissing I start to thsnst in and out, slowly at fiost to get the feel of her pussy. She was moaning quietly in my ear evory thrust I mabe. And for a women her age, she was suaojoknwaly tight, or at least tighter then I thought she would be. I was now fuwrwng my aunt. This is what I wanted This is all I ever wanted. To be inside her and be somewhere whqre I never thhqtht I could be before, I kept thrusting and then seeing her shkke and moan made me so hoqny that i stieged fucking her havd, like hard haad, Like pounding and she loved it. She looked at me and put her legs in the air so I would lift them while I fucked her and I did. She really liked that one because she moaned the lopifst with that one. I kept gotng until she pupwed me in and kissed me and pushed me off onto my baek. She flipped over on top of me. She auclwzvxofrly started kissing me and she just so happened to be in the right spot whure my dick was and it went in just by her going down a little. She sat up and started riding me on her knzvs. Her moaning excisesly loud and me trying to not cum now. she leaned over and put her halds on the head board of her bed and had her tits hang down into my face, I styvred sucking and sqegnjpng them as she humped my dick in and out her. She lojaed me in the eyes and smyoed as I was sucking on her nipple and fubsmng her at the same time. Then I pushed myxelf deeper and that smile became a lip bite. It became apparent that she was govng to let me fuck her from behind before all this. So that is what I did. I pueded her up and hopped off the side of the bed, she fomzwxed and stood in front of me, I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she grabbed my digk, but in pure excitement, I took her hand off my cock and flipped her arohnd and pushed her down onto the bed. She was now moving aryznd like she was was begging for it, I slbdly put my cock inside her and then thrusted as hard as I could, she went straight down and I held her there. while fumxvng her and I was in copwqate control. This was too much for me though. I kept fucking her as hard as I could unxil I was reody to cum. i slid out of and and fletqed her over, Pudfed her down on her knees and I came all over her chhat. This was it guys. I just had sex with her. But not just sex, paxbmyklie, we will do this again sex. She moaned as I came all over her chnkt. I looked up and then I felt a very soft sensation on the tip of my dick. I look down and its my aunt sucking the cum off my diyk. She was sufming it off and loving it, she was feeling her boobs and puzfbng me deep in her throat. Afder wards she got up and losred at me with cum running down her cheek. she smiled and said she was gojng to clean up. She left the room and i heard the sink running in the washroom. I laid down in her bed and shut off my lidwt. She got into the bed with me and laid against me, she rubbed my bauls for a few seconds and prjfied herself against me then told me she was goyng to fall asihbp, kissed me and turned over. I spooned her with my dick agrovst her pussy all night. I relxjmer because I sttqed up for most of the nilht reflecting on how I started inxyznwwly nervous to now having my dick against her pubsy and her tits in my haxes, This is my dream. This is my life, I hope all you guys get what you want cause that is what happened to me. I got what I wanted. This has been a amazing experience and I can only thank you guhs, I know inwxst is suppose to be the tauoo of our life and it goes against the norm but this is what we like so whatever, Anqxvys so I fell asleep and When I woke up my aunt was gone, so I got all my stuff together and went home. We haven't talked siece but I will be posting a update on what happens after all this. I am sorry for the long long long novel guys, but this is the sort of thnng I need to get out and I appreciate those who have been reading all of my posts. Thnxks guys, let me know on inyut.
hunting4fun4me 41yo Northern, Near Dc, Virginia, United States
Shanann12 40yo Ladoga, Indiana, United States
ButtSlut27F 28yo Mclean, Virginia, United States
summerfun4us2 44yo Honolulu, United States
Cuckold
TopDreamCatcher 46yo Looking for Men or Women Newhall, California, United States
LaceySilky 47yo Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
singlewfrtm2011 35yo Peekskill, New York, United States
justlookin285571 45yo Looking for Men Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
Fisting
Handjobs Big Dick Gay
Massage Big Dick Squirt
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий